Box 1

Box 1
STEAM

Box 2

Box 2
Character Education

Box 3

Box 3
Digital Learning

Bonus Sale and a Freebie!

I am so excited to share news of a TpT Bonus Sale with you! It's a one day sale on August 21, and all of Rainbow City Learning (including bundles) will be on sale for up to 25% off!
I am also thrilled to offer you a free sample  of a new line of resources! Just click on the image at the end of this post to get your FREE Unicorn Sticky Notes!
That's right - Unicorns! I am currently obsessed! Can not get those adorable and elusive creatures out of my mind as we think about going back to school. Isn't hoping for the classroom or students or teaching year of your dreams kind of like chasing a unicorn?  It is, at least in my mind!

As each new school year begins, I find myself searching for that elusive strategy, lesson, or activity that will make a difference. I'm thinking of those elusive practices as unicorns, and I believe that we can make them appear for real! 
I hope you'll shop at Rainbow City Learning during tomorrow's special sale, and will come back often throughout the year!
 MY WISH FOR YOU IS FOR THE BEST TEACHING YEAR YET, AND A ROUNDUP OF ALL OF YOUR MOST PRECIOUS UNICORNS!

Click here for your freebie:




No comments