Box 1

Box 1
STEAM

Box 2

Box 2
Character Education

Box 3

Box 3
Digital Learning

Journals: From a Kid's Point of View Part Two



The journal book in draft form on my coffee table keeps calling to me. I keep telling myself that I should write another blog post so that you might be inclined to share the thoughts of my Rainbow City kids with your own. Somehow, just getting started on any writing piece has always been the hardest part for me. Once I decide to sit down and just do it, the words just seem to flow. I'm guessing that you might relate to that. It's true in every type of writing for me: my own journalling, lesson planning, responding to emails, and even when I feel like writing just for fun. My Rainbow City kids had it so right when they said: "Just start writing!"





Although this series is meant for chatting in the morning, once the chatting is done, thinking about that morning's discussion just might help your students to get their own brainstorming off the starting block! 



Happy writing!





















No comments