Box 1

Box 1
STEAM

Box 2

Box 2
Character Education

Box 3

Box 3
Digital Learning

A Day of Giving


It's my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! To celebrate this year, I am participating in TpT's first ever annual Day of Giving! The first TPT Day of Giving will take place on September 27th, 2018.  TPT Authors are coming together to make a change, donating 100% of their profits on this special day to the charities of their choice. 

On this special day, you can get what you need for your classroom AND make a wider difference to the world. It's a win-win. Please stop by my store tomorrow and buy something (or everything or somewhere in between) to help find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. My sister has suffered from this horrible autoimmune disease for twenty years. It's so hard to watch someone you love as their pain increases and mobility decreases. The National Multiple 
Sclerosis Society is my charity of choice, and I expect them to put my (our) money to work to help all who suffer with MS.

Here's a photo of my sister and me together in happier and healthier times. She's the cute one!

To find out more about The Day of Giving and about the teacher-authors who are participating, head on over to Spark Creativity. Thank you to sweet Betsy who is the teacher-author and blogger behind Spark Creativity. The Day of Giving is Betsy's brainchild, and I am honored to join her in this effort!

Wishing you the best of health and happiness and family and friends who care!



 






No comments