Box 1

Box 1
STEAM

Box 2

Box 2
Character Education

Box 3

Box 3
Digital Learning

Oh Snap! It's Almost November!



Almost November already? Are you kidding? I can't even figure out what happened today. Planned to write this post today, and I lost the whole day! It started out pretty well, getting materials ready for a conference this week, and polishing up a new resource. Did some laundry, talked on the phone a few times, texted a few more times, knitted a little, read a little, checked in with Facebook, took the "Which Disney Mom are You" quiz (I'm Wendy. You probably are too. Don't even bother.) and the next thing you know.... Here I am burning the midnight oil.

I do want to make sure that you don't even think of starting November in your classroom without a few great products from Rainbow City Learning!



First up is my already incredibly priced bundle of Thanksgiving activities, classroom tested and kid approved for grades 3-5! I promise you will love every one of these seven great resources:
Indian Puddding in a Cup: A Pilgrim's Breakfast
Thankful Quilt
Thanksgiving Math: Cranny Measurement
Gratitude Slapdown Card Game
Turkey Notes: A Thanksgiving Tradition
Thanksgiving Writing Papers
Gratitude Journal

These great resources are also all available as single purchases in my Rainbow City Learning shop.



Next, November is the perfect time to try a Bullyproof Rainbow unit. The one on Gratitude is right on target for November ELA and Social Skills for the big kids (grades 4-8)!

While you're at it , check out some of these other great products from some of my blogging friends:

No comments