Box 1

Box 1
STEAM

Box 2

Box 2
Character Education

Box 3

Box 3
Digital Learning

Exciting Back to School News

I am so excited right now! Just finished reading my new issue of  "The Organized Classroom Magazine". Aside from gathering some great tips for getting my room ready for the new group of rock star students about to come dancin' through the door before you know it, I'm so proud to announce that one of those hit the ground running tips is from my blog!
What a great magazine - lots of tips from some pretty great teacher-bloggers and even one from me! Don't miss a chance to subscribe for more amazing tips for a smooth school year and who knows what other surprises Charity Preston (the publisher) has in store for us!
Here's the link!
http://www.theorganizedclassroomblog.com/index.php/magazine

By the way, on the post below about the laminated "clouds" (I still like to think of them as clouds.), I found that using a water-based marker (such as Vis-a-Vis) makes cleanup at the end of the day super easy.  Just wipe today's standard away with a damp paper towel and then a dry one, and you're all set to write the next standard on the cloud!

And speaking of getting ready for those little rock stars of yours, check out some of my time and sanity-saving, fun back to school resources! My current favorite is Rock Star Students. Click on the cover page below to learn more about it! Time to get ready for back-to-school!

                                                                                                      Retta

No comments