Box 1

Box 1
STEAM

Box 2

Box 2
Character Education

Box 3

Box 3
Digital Learning

Mother's Day Moments and Father's Day Dreams

We had so much fun making giant Mother's Day cards in my class last week that I thought I'd share some photos! We made cute little pop-up gifts to decorate the cover. I cut 4x4 squares of scrapbooking paper. (My students love the American Girl stacks - even the boys!) I turned it like a diamond shape and folded corners to meet in the center, then folded each corner back to make little legs. With glue applied only to the folded back corners, the little "package" stood up nicely from the page. We added curly ribbons and a foam sticker to dress up the little gift.

We also took some pictures with my iPad of the finished cards and card making. Super simple activity, and the moms loved it!  My wonderful students even made some giant cards for me when they saw how excited I was about their work!




My Father's Day Dreams project (with no mention of father or dad on the actual project pages - just on the cover!) is a new featured product in my TpT store. The unique, ready-to-go printables are sure to make a great presentation for that father figure in each of your students' lives!








                                                                                 





















Just click on the images below to see these print and go resources from Rainbow City Learning:

No comments