Box 1

Box 1
STEAM

Box 2

Box 2
Character Education

Box 3

Box 3
Digital Learning
We had an ICT training day in our building today, and learned how to do the initial reading assessment for kids who are being considered for intervention.  I worked with a partner and we tested three of my students. These students were most recently tested in October using the Fountas & Pinnel inventory, and my results then showed that they were reading below grade level.
Since October, we've been working in small groups, using my M&M discussion prompt bookmarks. The results on today's tests were unbelieveable! Each of the students could read fluently and discuss their comprehension, connections, and predictions with above grade level books! We also use RazKids online, and read, read, read, but I have to believe that those M&M cards and the mixed-level grouping that we've been doing in our grade level had an effect also.
It was an exciting day!
The bookmarks are available in my TpT store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/MM-Reading-Discussion-Prompt-Bookmark-Bundle

No comments